Shawl/Poncho

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

O.K. There's a perfectly good reason for this. We had just worked out, I was dieing to start this project, I am tired of going to bed with my wet hair sticking to my back....need I write more?
I am knitting the Union Square Shawl/Poncho from 'Weekend Knitting'. Yarn- Nora (cash Iroha...whatever that means...let's say brown), needle- 29"/#9 circular.
I will be learning the baby-cable-ribbing-stitch Fingers crossed...hey maybe that's my problem.
I almost decided not to knit this poncho..I've been reading that ponchos are 'so-last-year, but I talked with my 'chicks' and they convinced me this one was classic and didn't have fringes hanging off it. They said I could pull it off....let's hope so....cause here I go.......
Finished! LOVE IT.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Judy said...

OMG! Cindy, is that you? Just kidding....I'll be doing the same tomorrow night at the salon! I have that book with your poncho pattern, I'm going to check it out....

Judy said...

Okay,Cindy, I have a question: how did you finally get photos to post after you switched to the new blogger? I didn't switch, but I started a new one to post my patterns, and it's the new blogger format. I can't put a photo with the post! Help!