Beany

Friday, June 15, 2007

Bry and I went to La Jolla. While he was at the conferance I knit myself a beany in front of the fireplace. I found a knit store called 'Knitting in La Jolla'. I fell in love with a yarn called 'Ty-Dy'. The girl there printed me out a beaney pattern called 'Sant-Cruz' from magknits. I love this pattern ..it is sooo summer. I made the first one on size 10 circulars..a bit loose..but still love. The second one (on #8 circulars) I knit on the plane back home to give to Adi for my Ayala. Kymie and I are knitting up a few with sock yarn on #2's. She has started hers and loves how it looks. I will bug her for pics. I am sure you noticed the pen..I will use anything I can find..I needed double-pointed needles and the yarn store was closed.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: