Color Me Useless

Thursday, November 19, 2009

After reading my two blogs Bry walked in the door with steaks to throw on the grill and one of my Christmas presents. It's the new Stephen King 'The Dome'. He said that I needed to stop my brain for a while. So not right for the knitting fairies!..I am going to be useless. Opening my new Stephen King is something that I do Christmas night....I step into that world and I am not heard from till the very last sylable is read. What am I going to do? The Holidays start next week? I....have.....no......restraint.....no will power......I'll be good..I can do this..really I can. I am a grown woman who knows her resp....one chapter...come on just a teeney-weeney chapter..............................


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Suna Kendall said...

I'm here Cindy--for some reason this blog had fallen off my reader, though I read the sandbox...

Lemme know what you need!

cindy said...

Read my post from yesterday the one titled 'I don't get it!' I have two holes! POUTING.

cindy said...

Under that post is my first on the subject - 'hand wrist warmers' for the instructions.

Justin said...

Of course your stuck in a Stephen King book!! Sucker :)