Chick's & Cock-Of-The-Walk Night

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Wednesday nights are our stay-at-the-yarn shoppe-till-Pat-kicks-us-out-night. I think of Pat's shoppe as the 'Red Tent'. Tonight was a happy-night. I walked in on freshly-homemade cinnamon rolls (just screaming my starving little tummy's name) One chick's granddaughter was born this morning..she brought champagne (which we, happily poured along with the wine we were drinking..), Alla made us a great Sweet Potatoe Pie (thank you for breakfast ),  and then my adorable Garima walks in wanting to finish her first project...and I get teased that I don't knit there..who was taking all these awsome pics?.....Yea...so there.....Everyone's fabuloooosooo cfreations are in a special photo album in face book.


John Francis found the naked rooster Pat had in the shoppe window.

























Andrea quilted this masterpiece for John Francis.


Pat is always here for us. Our sweet Katie is getting some 'Pat-Time'.


Tonight Garima came with her, already-I-kid-you-not-almost-finished basket weave scarf..her first! She is a freakin' genius! Alla is still teaching..awesome teacher. She says Garima is her *star* pupil. I was so glad to see Diane. She might be going back to her yes-I'm-jelly pool in Florida. Need a girly-date before.


This is a great picture of Pat and John Francis. The hat John F. is wearing is knit
by Jennifer..she lost a bet.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

John Francis said...

Oh the paparazzi... they just won't leave me alone!

Anonymous said...

Nice hat, great ... is it a hen ??